am I the first
Sunday, May 2, 2010


to be done with exams ?

Need to be studying but got really bored with all the pee, puke, poop and other assorted body fluids that shall not be named here.

Was listening to the radio and realised that I'm partial to sickeningly depressing songs abt breakups and departures (to who knows where).

Now I'm thinking if I'm the kind of person who'd go into a relationship just to experience a breakup given my morbid obsession.

Well guess I'm just weird. Or depressed. Or maybe its because I haven't stepped out of the house in 3 days :(

Oh well. It all end tml. Shall go back to the puke and poop.

~*YN*~



2 Comments | 11:19 PM | URL




pff






links


albums


blabber




memories






Subscribe?


Best viewed in Firefox/Internet Explorer
1024 x 768.
Javascript on.