checking The List
Sunday, June 20, 2010


Came back from getting distracted by my bro. Apparently there's some action in the carpark.

I thought civil servants don't have to work on weekends... Why are they issuing samans in the middle of the night? (i.e. 0056 on a Sunday morning mind you.)

Harry and I went tourist-ing again. And in 8 hours and 4km we managed to clear

16) Weird vintage shops (especially ones that sells useful things like The Nullifier) Ok.not really vintage but the shop's name was the French Bookstore (literally) and we left with a picture book about cats with patches of different material on the cats...In French.
Sand paper for paws. Its practically jumping out of the book trying to make you buy it

This kitty has furry tummy
25) Looking at stationery Yes they have pretty amazing stationery at Kino. I had to talk myself out of buying a lot of things
27) Ribbons/Leh-bin/Lee-bean I was really tempted to get this huge PINK ribbon hair clip T
28) Real and fake macaroons
33) Good looking actors Hmmm... this is only half true. They were Singaporean actors and not really that good looking... but in my knowledge they have abs XD
36) Girlie shapes ( rainbows, clouds, unicorns) We were practically swooning in front of the scrapbooking stamps shelves...
43) Kinokuniya (or bookstores in general) 3 out of 5 of the above mentioned activities were carried out there. Need I say more?
48) Bonding over tea Had Teh Tarik at Mr Teh Tarik at the relatively quiet far east square
I love coffee so much that I bring a jar of it around so as not to cheat on it when I drink tea.

50) Seeing other PFs GARY!!!

51) Grocery shopping Meidi-ya! Weird hair products that look drinkable.
53) Eating raw food Is smoked salmon cooked????
60) saying lame stuff "Harriet, you look like you are proposing to the fire hydrant."

WOhoo~~

~*YN*~





0 Comments | 12:53 AM | URL




pff






links


albums


blabber




memories






Subscribe?


Best viewed in Firefox/Internet Explorer
1024 x 768.
Javascript on.