Cameras and physics
Tuesday, July 27, 2010


I keep forgetting that photos attached in blogger appears in reverse order and I'm too lazy to rearrange so I shall attempt to comment in reverse.

The magazine that came with the DIY blackbird actually seem full of content that I'd be interested to read but its all in Jap!!!

I kinda flipped through it and the pages and the only thing I could understand was this.

Oooh ooh ray diagrams!

And the history of the camera. Bit some colour pics are more interesting than others XD

They actually crochet a garden themed holder for it.


Here are the parts...


Love this diagram... reminds me of the first edition Gray's anatomy XD


Yay! Can't wait to build it! Harry when? when? when? when? when?????

~*YN*~



0 Comments | 1:52 PM | URL




pff






links


albums


blabber




memories






Subscribe?


Best viewed in Firefox/Internet Explorer
1024 x 768.
Javascript on.