Killing 2 Birds with 1 Turtle
Friday, September 24, 2010


Hello my friends. I have an interesting proposition.

Let's go to Kusu Island on 10/10/10!

It's a Sunday by the way. I have to go explore/take pictures of flora and fauna and make a poster of one of Singapore's shoreline and was really sad to find out that they closed off the intertidal regions of Labrador Nature Reserve on the mainland.

So the next most exciting one should be on Kusu Island.

After consulting the tide tables, 101010 seem like a good day to get my ankles wet and hopefully get some photos of corals and nemo lookalikes.

So... here's the schedule for the boat ride out:

As you can see its $15 for the ride out and what's that compared to an adventure with your fellow PFs????

Okok. Honestly, I don't want to go to an offshore island alone... and I need madame's camera or my project might look damn cui.

So here's some background info about Kusu island.

Please try to make it!

Its the pilgrimage season too XD

~*YN*~








2 Comments | 5:21 PM | URL




pff






links


albums


blabber




memories






Subscribe?


Best viewed in Firefox/Internet Explorer
1024 x 768.
Javascript on.